The SOTO Sun

The Student News Site of School of the Osage

The SOTO Sun

The SOTO Sun

Chloe Rusin

When asked where she would move, if any place in the world was an option, Osage High School senior Chloe Rusin responded with a beautiful answer: “I would move to Portugal to learn more about the history of my family and to see my moms ancestry.” Making the approximate 15 hour flight to Portugal might be a tad challenging, but Chloe found something also challenging about being a high school senior. She explained that dealing with all the stress of college applications, where you’re going to live, and how you’re going to visit your family when you move away” are all challenges of being a senior in high school. These are understandable answers because everyone thinks that. In addition to the present challenges Chloe might consider, she is also tasked with looking to the future. She describes where she will be in the next 20 years:  “In 20 years, I’m going to be my own boss with a job as a cosmetologist, getting my interior design license as well so I can make twice as much money and be able to have a happy family.”  Good luck to Chloe in her future plans!