The SOTO Sun

The Student News Site of School of the Osage

The SOTO Sun

The SOTO Sun

George Long

When George wakes up he thinks about going back to sleep, but as his alarm clock plays inspirational stuff from David Goggins, he is pushed through to accomplish his day. He could not sacrifice “giving up physical activity” as he is really active and does stuff: working out, weight lifting, and other events that prove himself. This is one of his favorite things to do in his free time. The hardest thing for him as a senior is deciding what he wants to do with his life; he is ultimately leaving his family and being on his own. When he is nervous, he tends to look away and not make eye contact. He also gets jittery as well. His dream for the world of tomorrow is that “we can all love each other more, be more accepting.“I think there needs to be a lot of awareness, especially around people that are not being accepted.” He also stated that we need to be aware of the people who are not accepting so that we can help them. He believes that these are the two sides of the same coin. After graduation, George plans on going to State Tech to study electrical distribution systems. Then became an electrical lineman.