The SOTO Sun

The Student News Site of School of the Osage

The SOTO Sun

The SOTO Sun

Senior Spotlight- Carlos Gonzolez

Arguably one of the most interesting people in Osage has to be Carlos. He’s had many experiences in life, so naturally he should have some recognition for this.

When asked about his biggest inspiration, Carlos said that it was his mother. She tried her absolute best to raise Carlos into a good person and according to many, she’s done just that.

Carlos’ biggest hobby is, strangely, collecting Hot Wheels cars. While some may see this as a “childish” hobby or “immature” of him, it can also be said that this proves how Carlos has a softer side that still indulges on simpler things.

However, his biggest regret is not playing more football. He’s always valued being healthy while enjoying himself, and sports does exactly that for him. While no reason was given as to why he was apprehensive to join, it can certainly be said that he would’ve been a monster on the field.

As for his goal, Carlos said that he wanted to get his citizenship. His family came over here for their own reasons, but even with all sorts of hardship he still has continued on his journey and plans to try for citizenship soon.

Finally, he wanted people to know that technology has made the world slower and has made people lazy. While some might disagree with his views on that subject, he remains intelligent on many arguments on a wide range of topics.